Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism.

Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Волкова Елена Михайловна
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 1" города Буинска РТ.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

People have been drawing since time immemorial. Nowadays more and more pictures appear on walls of houses, public telephones and fences. Some citizens believe that graffiti is not good.
As for me I agree with this statement. Firstly, graffiti makes more work for the cleaners on the streets. Just imagine that you have spent hours repainting a wall and next day some kids come and draw all over it again. Will you like it? Secondly, it is sometimes dangerous. When you pass graffiti works you realize that a gang of teenagers can be met near them.
On the other hand, some people claim that graffiti is great. It can help to show feelings without getting into trouble. Besides, graffiti helps to express talent and make dull, grey buildings more beautiful.
I strongly disagree with this view because almost all graffiti I have seen were swear words or terrible pictures that spoil buildings, cars, metro wagons. And I think they make people who pass these places very unhappy.
Despite other people’s opinion I still believe that graffiti is vandalism as it makes our cities look really run-down and ugly.
Время создания страницы: 0.242 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум