Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people choose to build a family through adoptions.

Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Воробьева Мария Максимовна,
ученица 10 А класса МБОУ СОШ № 12 г. Новомосковска,
учитель Колесникова Раиса Васильевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

It is said that building a family through adoptions can invite luck into your life. However, a considerable number of people are against this, arguing that one can scarcely benefit from it. From my point of view, the more foster families, the better.
Firstly, if it were not for people who bring adopted children up, there would be no chance for kids to find permanent homes. In my opinion, foster parents provide senses of warmth and stability for a new member of their family. What is more, living under the same roof with caring people helps a child enjoy the dignity of their own.
Secondly, when adults need a person to displace their love and tenderness onto, the best solution is to adopt a child who will appreciate their feelings. Personally, I think that a child can bring satisfaction and fulfillment to two loving hearts and make their life more meaningful and enjoyable.
However, some people think that under no circumstances should we adopt orphans. According to them, it is almost impossible to find a common language with a kid who does not belong to your family.
I cannot agree with this point of view. As far as I am concerned, parents face the same problems communicating with their adopted children. What is more, it is always possible to reach a compromise.
In conclusion, I would rather people throughout the world understood the importance of foster families. I do believe that the advantages of adoption far outweigh its disadvantages.

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Воробьева Мария Максимовна.
Время создания страницы: 0.092 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум