Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly.

Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Горбачев Павел Александрович,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 8" поселка Шолоховский Ростовской области,
учитель Тонкова Анна Васильевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

There are many people who like doing exercises. On the other hand, I know people who do not do exercises regularly. Why do people need exercises? What makes them do it? And why do some people avoid doing exercises? Let’s learn all pros and cons.
As I think, we need doing exercises regularly because it helps to be energetic for the whole day. Besides, exercises make progress in sports. Spending time on exercises for ten minutes, you support your body in a good shape. Moreover, all sportsmen are healthy. I believe that exercises are just like sport as running, swimming or football.
However, not all people think so and do not do exercises. The main reason of missing exercises is laziness. They say “I don’t want” or “I have no time” or “it is hard”. I think they are wrong. I consider these words are false. To my mind these people think of sport negatively. They become often ill, fat and non-energetic. But some of them did not want even to take doing exercises.
In conclusion, you can tell anything, but not everyone can do something. I don’t make you do exercises, it depends on you. Let’s get off a sofa and try to do something useful for your body and mind. And then there will be no ill and weak people but only healthy ones with a smile.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Горбачев Павел Александрович.
Время создания страницы: 0.082 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум