Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that it is more important to get satisfaction from your work than to earn much money.

Some people think that it is more important to get satisfaction from your work than to earn much money. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that it is more important to get satisfaction from your work than to earn much money. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Красникова Татьяна Сергеевна
ученица 10 класса МБОУ Нагорненской СОШ
учитель Рудакова Елена Владимировна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that it is more important to get satisfaction from your work than to earn much money. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

I am studying in the tenth form and our class is often asked: «What do you want to be after leaving school?» Majority does not know, but some students answer: «I am not sure, but it is important to earn a lot of money.»

From my point of view, it is important to get satisfaction from work. Firstly, you will feel joy if you have such job. You can work easy and with pleasure. Secondly, you will be healthy, because our health depends on nervous system. Your soul is right, consequently your sleep is right and you are full of strength and energy.

On the other hand, money plays an important role in our life. For example, we need it to buy food, clothes, house, car and other things. Moreover, we need money for happiness.

I do not agree with this opinion, because for me happiness includes other values: family, friendship, memorable experiences. It is better to have got enjoyable job. It is better to get up in the morning being in fine mood. Moreover, person can achieve a lot in his career. He becomes richer if he will do assignments with responsibility and delight.

In conclusion I would like to say that all people are different, tastes differ. But we have to remember that the term «wealth» is a wide term, and I believe the key to happiness is to become wealthy in friends, family, and health. Everyone has an opportunity to choose.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Красникова Татьяна Сергеевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.094 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум