Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that teenagers should not be given too much free time.

Some people believe that teenagers should not be given too much free time. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that teenagers should not be given too much free time. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Подлесная Евгения Александровна,
ученица 10 класса МОБУ Талаканской СОШ № 5 Амурской области,
учитель Синякина Ирина Арсентьевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that teenagers should not be given too much free time. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people believe that teenagers should not be given too much free time.

As I`m a teenager, you can to assume that I will absolutely disagree with this opinion.But I think that it`s right. Why?

At first young people always haven`t necessary experience of self-time management. They haven`t a day list, may be they can organised something but for organising of lifetime they are not ready, even if they don`t think so at the present moment.
Secondly, teens are very emotional. And the world`s picture is changing so fast and substantially all the time. And if teenagers will have more free time, they wiil have the possibility of losing control over emotions. And many negative ideas may appear in their heads. Nobody want this because it`s an easy way to go crazy
and to lost the mind.
In conclusion I want to say that when you are teenager you always want to do only what you really want.And every young man has his personally truth on whole period.
Of course free time is necessary, but only for good and useful things such as reading, drawing, dancing and other interesting pastime,
But this should not be watching TV in any case!!!

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Подлесная Евгения Александровна.
Время создания страницы: 0.090 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум