Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends.

Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Федорова Александра, ученица 11 класса общеобразовательной школы № 40 города Горловка, Донецкая Народная Республика.
Учитель Позднякова Людмила Вильевна

За вами уже закреплена другая тема. В соответствии с п. 5.4 Положения о конкурсе участник имеет право выставить на конкурс работу только по одной теме в каждом туре.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 7 мес. назад #3

Тему выбрала Колодяжная Дарина Игоревна,
ученица 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 12" города Пензы
учитель Переточкина Мария Геннадьевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 6 мес. назад #4

The man is created so that he cannot live alone. It is something hidden deep in his nature that encourages him to search for companions. However, it is still an enigma what inspires people to choose a certain man as a friend. Who can become a good friend? Some people think that friends have to have much in common; others believe that similar interests are not necessary.

As for me, I believe that friends should have something in common. Nobody can deny that people who have the same interests and values are able to understand each other well. Moreover, they have more opportunities to spend their spare time together watching their favourite genre of film.

On the other hand, some people think that it is possible for friends to differ from each other a lot. In that case they complete each other with new ideas and values and enrich each other’s outlook. By the way, the difference in preferences can help to avoid conflicts. No matter how ridiculous it sounds, teen girls often quarrel because of the jealousy to their favourite actor.

If you want my opinion, I think people choose friends on a psychological level. According to some research, people try to find the reflection of themselves in friends.

To draw a conclusion, I want to stress that the question under consideration has no definite answer. However, it is still very important for human beings to have friends. People long for live communication and friendly support no matter how different or alike they are.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Колодяжная Дарина Игоревна.
Время создания страницы: 0.123 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум