Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that the best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot.

Some people think that the best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that the best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Купреева Алена Сергеевна,
ученица 10 класса МОБУ Талаканской СОШ № 5 Амурской области,
учитель Синякина Ирина Арсентьевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that the best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people think that the best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot.

Everyday a lot of people start out to see new different towns and cities. Some people prefer to travel in a town on foot, and someone driving a car or using public transport.
Why do people love to travel? Because travel has always being the part of people`s education. When we discover new places, we get knowledge about art, culture, traditions and life of people from different countries and towns.

On the one hand, travel on foot is a good way to travel in a town. But there are both positive and negative things in such travel. The best thing about hiking is that you could look carefully all sights. You will see fewer things, but learn more.
Another one point of view in favor of travel on foot is that it is a good way to strengthen the immune system and physical fitness. And you could see the peoples` life of this town, knew their traditions and characters.

But on the other hand, travel on transport is a good way too. Travelling by car or by bus saves much time and effort. You can see more sights in less time. Besides, travelling by a car is more comfortable.

In conclusion, I want to say, that all ways to travel is good. As for me I prefer to travel in a town on foot. And I think if you want to see less, but learn more, you should find its sights and choose that would be the most interested for you before your travel.

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Купреева Алена Сергеевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.102 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум