Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say ecotourism benefits the environment and local people.

Some people say ecotourism benefits the environment and local people. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say ecotourism benefits the environment and local people. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Боровикова Ксения Витальевна,
ученица 11 класса МОУ Болтинской СОШ Рыбинского района, Ярославской области,
учитель Кульпичева Оксана Николаевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say ecotourism benefits the environment and local people. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Ecotourism is travelling to unique natural places which are remote from a civilization and relatively unpolluted. It includes exploration of environment and helps to improve its condition. This kind of tourism is developing around the world. But is it really beneficial for nature and local people? I would like to express my point of view.

In my opinion, there are a lot of advantages in ecotourism. Firstly, tourists become closer to the environment, because such trips mean lack of infrastructure. It is a great opportunity to make their own contribution to improvement and preservation of nature. Ecotourism prohibits littering, fishing, hunting and other actions which are harmful for the environment. Secondly, this kind of travelling allows to meet locals. Ecotourism requires respect for their laws, customs and traditions. Thirdly, money from such way of travelling is sent to funds of nature protection.

But some people think that ecotourism can do damage. In their opinion, attraction of a very large number of tourists has negative influence on the environment and life of local people, because not all of the tourists follow the rules. They can disturb residents by their behaviour. Moreover, it is often suggested that profit from ecotourism is not always used for improvement of natural conditions.

In some ways, I agree with this point of view. Actually, some tourists and organizers of ecotourism are unscrupulous. But I believe that if all the participants of such kind of travelling behave properly and all the organizations are controlled, ecotourism will benefit the environment and locals.

In conclusion I want to say that we should appreciate and protect our planet. Ecotourism is an excellent way to do it.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Боровикова Ксения Витальевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.118 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум