Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms.

Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Маликова Александра Дмитриевна
ученица 10"Б" класса МБОУ "Лицей" г. Новомосковска
учитель Гончарова Вера Александровна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 7 мес. назад #3

Тему выбрал Дуболазов Герман Игоревич,
ученик 10"А" класса МБОУ "Лицей № 4" города Славянска-на-Кубани,
Учитель Шпак Валентина Викторовна.

Данная тема уже выбрана другим участником сообщества. Для участия в конкурсе необходимо выбрать другую тему.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 6 мес. назад #4

For pupils and students in modern schools there is an actual question: to wear school uniform or not. Many people are in favour of the idea to wear a uniform, however there some people who are against it. As for me, I’m convinced that it is worth doing. Never have I regretted I wear a uniform.

I am sure, school uniform is very helpful to set up a working mood and improve discipline. It is also very important, that uniform makes everybody equal. If all students wear the same things, nobody will understand if you are rich or poor. The last but not the least, wearing uniform accustoms pupils to dress in official-business style. I think, it will help you, when you find a job. Rarely do employers pay attention to your appearance.

However, there some people, who are against wearing uniform. Some people argue that it disturbs teenagers to show their individuality.

From my point of view, it is not the best way to show your individuality with your clothes. You can express yourself in education, arts or sports. In the end, if you want to stand out only with clothes, you can use come accessories.

There lots of different points of view on this problem. It is obvious, that people can argue on this topic endlessly. However, according to the law of the Russian Federation, schoolchildren must wear a school uniform. I presume, that it is right way of dressing pupils.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Маликова Александра Дмитриевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.081 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум