Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money.

Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Анисимов Денис Вячеславович,
студент 21 группы ГБПОУ СО "Саратовский лицей речного транспорта" города Саратова,
преподаватель Белкина Анастасия Юрьевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Nowadays teenagers in our country work while they are studying in order to earn money. Someone says that they should do this, but others think it is not a good idea for young people.
In my opinion, teenagers should work to earn your own pocket money. I study at college and lots of my group mates spend their free time working to earn money for buying some things or helping their parents, for example. It is very good, because it helps them to become more hard-working and independent.
Nevertheless, lots of parents think that their children should not work, because they provide enough money for their own expenses. Besides, some parents argue that teenagers' study is affected by working part time. After working, they can feel tired and lack time to study.
However, I disagree with this opinion because it is wrong to ask money from parents when you can earn it themselves. Also you can write your own daily routine which will help you to distribute the time correctly. As for me, I work after study by the sailor in port. I love my job. It helps me to practice in my future profession.
To sum up, I think that teenagers should work to earn money so that it may be used to support their parents, to gain more freedom, and satisfy life's financial needs. I believe that for teenagers to work while they are students is not bad. But it is only your choice to work or not.
Время создания страницы: 0.307 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум