Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that tattoos and piercing make them more attractive.

Some people think that tattoos and piercing make them more attractive. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that tattoos and piercing make them more attractive. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Владимиров Илья Алексеевич,
студент 21группы ГБПОУ СО "Саратовский лицей речного транспорта" города Саратова,
преподаватель Белкина Анастасия Юрьевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that tattoos and piercing make them more attractive. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Nowadays different people are attracted by different things. Some people wear defiant clothes or use bright make-up, other people do piercing or a tattoos in order to attract attention. They really believe that it helps them produce a favourable impression.
In my opinion, tattoos and piercing make some people more attractive and beautiful, for example, Julia Gnuse or Rolf Buchholz. Julia Gnuse commonly known by the nickname The Illustrated Lady is the most tattooed woman in the world. Her body, including her face covered in tattoos. Rolf Buchholz, has four hundred fifty-three piercings in various parts of his body. He has recently been acknowledged by Guinness as the most pierced man in the world. So tattoos and piercing make them feel more attractive and rebellious in our “grey” world.
Nevertheless, lots of people do not find tattoos and piercing attractive. They think that tattoos and piercing does not enhance any beauty and it makes people look dirty and desperate.
However, I disagree with this opinion because I like girls with a beautiful tattoo or an ear piercing. It makes them far more attractive in my eyes, but only if it is done tastefully mind.
To sum up, I think tattoos and piercing are fine, as long as they are tasteful. I do agree that having a face full of metal or body covered in tattoos is attractive on anyone, but it is your choice how to express yourself. It is your body, and only you decide what to do with it.
Время создания страницы: 0.514 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум