Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that modern technologies make life more convenient.

Some people think that modern technologies make life more convenient. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that modern technologies make life more convenient. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Хохлова Ирина Вячеславовна,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "Набережно-Морквашская СОШ" с.Набережные Моркваши Верхнеуслонского района РТ

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that modern technologies make life more convenient. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Nowadays technology plays a significant role in our society, to extent, some people think that modern technologies make life more convenient and cannot imagine their lives without them. But why do we need them so much? Do they make our lives easier or bring us more problems?

Personally, I think that a new generation has changed a lot. For instance, in the past people had many difficulties when they were performing their duties, for example with cleaning their clothes, cooking, going somewhere. Nowadays we have washing machines, cars, in the other words, we have an ability to do everything faster and without any problems. Why should not we use these technologies and make our lives easier? Secondly, we know how to store and find more Information and our world is opened for people by using the Internet connection. According to these facts, people can overcome the difficulties which they had before.

However, modern technologies have many advantages, but they have disadvantages too. People get too much poison from these technologies in exchange of a convenient life. Nevertheless, in my opinion a person should take care about his or her health and a new generation should make some technologies less harmful.

In conclusion, I believe that technologies make our modern life more convenient, although, there are advantages and disadvantages. But I believe that we can overcome all the problems and make our life healthy and more and more convenient.
Время создания страницы: 0.082 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум