Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people change their jobs every few years.

Some people change their jobs every few years. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people change their jobs every few years. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Глушкова Дарья Сергеевна,
ученица 10 класса МБОУ "Лицей" города Новомосковска,
учитель Гончарова Вера Александровна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people change their jobs every few years. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Our modern world is inconceivable without jobs and people’s career, however, there are some persons who change them against the clock. Let’s speculate what stands behind that, at any rate.
It seems to me, such lifestyle isn’t able to ensure monetary stability and social resistance for certain ones. You will probably agree with me that the level of experienced and qualifying professionals is being declined because of the frequent change of jobs. Plus, no sooner have they saw to their duty, than they are given the ax by their head or with own decision.
Nevertheless, other people think, the persons who change their jobs in sequence have got an ideal independent lives and appreciate their spirit of free choice. By the way, the person might be versatile and ambitious, so the job will be done by them won’t be enough for soul satisfaction. It goes without saying, the change is an alternative for the staff who make their mind to set up.
I disagree with with this point of view. Nowadays we are sure to live in industrial society and it’s important to establish your personal position in it. Unfortunately, your social role is know to depends on the width of your wallet.
Taking everything into account, I would like to say, everyone ought to be update and choose appropriate values and interests. However, if you want to have success, you must stand on you two feet and not to be reckless.

Re: Some people change their jobs every few years. 8 года 5 мес. назад #4

Our modern world is inconceivable without jobs and people’s career, however, there are some persons who change them against the clock. Let us speculate what stands behind that, at any rate.
It seems to me, such lifestyle is not able to ensure monetary stability and social resistance for certain ones. You will probably agree with me that the level of experienced and qualifying professionals is being declined because of the frequent change of jobs. Plus, no sooner have they saw to their duty, than they are given the ax by their head or with own decision.
Nevertheless, other people think, the persons who change their jobs in sequence have got an ideal independent lives and appreciate their spirit of free choice. By the way, the person might be versatile and ambitious, so the job will be done by them will not be enough for soul satisfaction. It goes without saying, the change is an alternative for the staff who make their mind to set up.
I disagree with with this point of view. Nowadays we are sure to live in industrial society and it is important to establish your personal position in it. Unfortunately, your social role is know to depends on the width of your wallet.
Taking everything into account, I would like to say, everyone ought to be update and choose appropriate values and interests. However, if you want to have success, you must stand on you two feet and not to be reckless.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Глушкова Дарья Сергеевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.073 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум