Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go.

Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Горбачев Павел Александрович,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 8" поселка Шолоховский, Ростовской области
учитель Тонкова Анна Васильевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Every year thousands of students try to decide what to do after leaving school. Nowadays most of them prefer universities. However some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. They start working or go to technical schools.
In my opinion, going to university is a good choice. First, it is said that higher education can help to reach successful career and prosperous life. Second, they have a good chance to get the best knowledge. Third, students meet new friends during studying who can be very useful for a successful future. Besides, everybody says that student years are the best time in life.
On the other hand, some people prefer not to waste 5 years to get higher education. What is more, tuition fee at some universities is very high. Some of them enter technical schools or start working as assistants, movers, drivers, etc. They want to get experience and to earn money for further education.
It seems to me that they are wrong. The main argument against is that technical school does not offer so good education as the university. In addition, those who go to work should understand that our life is hard without any education. Finally, today any company demands higher education from employee.
All in all, I believe that higher education is important for school-leavers. They should make the right choice because it will affect their future life. I have already made my choice.
Время создания страницы: 0.146 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум