Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that collecting various things is a waste of time and money.

Some people think that collecting various things is a waste of time and money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that collecting various things is a waste of time and money. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

тему выбрала ГАЛИЧЕВА ИННА ВЛАДИМИРОВНА
ученица 10 класса МбОу " Красноярская СОШ № 1" села Красный Яр Астраханской области
учитель : Богатырева Татьяна Владимировна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that collecting various things is a waste of time and money. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

Some people claim that collecting different things is a futile exercise, while others argue that it is an interesting and important hobby for people. I will try to express my opinion.
Personally, I think that this activity is a waste of time and money. Firstly, collecting different things is rather expensive because some things are not cheap. Secondly, collecting can become an obsession for a person when he is ready for everything to get a certain thing. Finally, collecting can bring a person to the singleness when he loses ties with his family and relatives because he is obsessed about his collection.
However, some people say that collecting various things is important and necessary for people because this activity is interesting and fun. It is a source of entertainment. Moreover collecting can also create income.
I cannot agree with them because it is unprofitable to spend a lot of time and money on getting nothing but only pleasure. In addition some collections are not precious at all.
In conclusion, I should say that each hobby has negative and positive features but collecting is not the best thing . I think it's better to live a real life, be closer with your family. I agree with American writer John Fowles who said , "Collecting is anti-life, anti- Art, anti everything in the world".
Время создания страницы: 0.281 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум