Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet.

Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Куколь Александра Ивановна.
Ученица 11 класса, УВК "ОШ 1-3 ступеней №40 - доу №10 г. Горловка.
Учитель Позднякова Людмила Вильевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

Nowadays a lot of people are suffering from being overweight. Opinions abound on the best way to lose body fat. No wonder many are confused. Which one is the easiest to follow? Research shows that when women, in particular, want to lose weight they turn to dieting. Some even believe that it is the only effective method.

As for me, I think it is a rather popular way. Diets really work but in the short term and ultimately fail after months of hard work and dedication. So this is highly unlikely to lead to long-term weight-loss. More than 85 per cent of people regain all of the weight they have lost, and more, by a year after the diet. A diet can even cause health problems. So I am not enthusiastic about dieting as the solution to tough weight loss problems.

To my mind, what really helps weight loss is exercise! Exercise is important for various reasons. It is among the best things you can do if you want to live a long, healthy life and avoid disease. My belief is that women who want to lose weight and keep it off need to exercise for almost an hour, five days a week.

To sum up I’d like to admit that there are so many different views on the problem. It depends upon a person which way to choose. I still believe that both diet in combination with exercise is the most powerful formula for losing body fat.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Куколь Александра Ивановна.
Время создания страницы: 0.145 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум