Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Many people think that homework is essential for every student.

Many people think that homework is essential for every student. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Many people think that homework is essential for every student. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Скляров Сергей Александрович,
ученик 8 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 8" поселка Шолоховский, Ростовской области
учитель Тонкова Анна Васильевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Many people think that homework is essential for every student. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Many people think that homework is important for every student. It helps to repeat and learn the subject. However, other people consider homework unnecessary.
I agree with the statement that homework is useful. First, homework helps to fix material of the class work. Second, students learn to study the subject themselves. I'm in the 9th class. We learn and repeat a lot of new and old material. At the end of the school year we are going to write the State exam, that is why our teacher gives us a lot of homework.
On the other hand, there is another opinion. People argue that homework is absolutely useless activity. These people say that the knowledge, given by the teacher in the classroom, is enough. In addition, homework is a waste of time because instead of it they could go for a walk, watch TV or play games.
I do not agree with this opinion because gained knowledge should be fixed. Homework is the best way to do it. Besides, we go to school five days a week, so we have two days for doing homework. I think it is more than enough.
To conclude, I would like to stress that homework is one of the most important parts of education. Doing homework, students improve their knowledge and revise all the information from the lesson.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Скляров Сергей Александрович.
Время создания страницы: 0.271 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум