Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money.

Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Александрова Елена Михайловна,
ученица 8 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 8" поселка Шолоховский, Ростовской области,
учитель Тонкова Анна Васильевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Today more teenagers are looking for a job. Some people have the opinion that youngsters have to work to earn money. However, other people believe that it is a waste of time. Is it good or bad when teens work?
On the one hand, it seems to me that earning money for young people from early age is useful. First, it is a good chance for them to realize the value of money. They begin to understand that it is not easy to earn money and try to save them. Second, teens can help their family if parents earn not enough for living. Third, teenagers get some experience working and it will be important in their future career.
On the other hand, when teenagers work, they do not have time to do homework. What is more, young people work at their spare time so they hardly have a rest. As a result they become nervous and stressed.
As for me, I disagree with the opposing opinion. I think that teens will be able to obtain success and it will not distract from education if they make the right decision. Youngsters should try to combine work and study to achieve good results. It all depends on hard work of young people.
In conclusion, I believe that despite all disadvantages work is useful and provides an excellent opportunity for further orientation in teenagers’ life.
Время создания страницы: 0.125 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум