Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that travelling to exotic countries is an exciting experience.

Some people say that travelling to exotic countries is an exciting experience. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that travelling to exotic countries is an exciting experience. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Сергеева Анастасия Сергеевна,
ученца 9 класса МОУ "СОШ № 1" поселка Красногорского,
учитель Леухина Надежда Ивановна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that travelling to exotic countries is an exciting experience. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

The world we live in is very beautiful, that is why everyone loves travelling. Some people guess that travelling to exotic countries is full of discoveries while others strongly disagree. Let us discuss the issue.

As for me, I am convinced that exploring unusual countries and places is exciting and challenging. First of all, it is a chance to learn something new about the culture and traditions of different nations. Moreover, you can see new picturesque landscapes which you have never seen before. A further convincing argument is that tasting exotic cuisine is really an exciting experience.

However, there is another side to the question. It is said that having a trip to faraway countries seem to be quite dangerous. A major benefit is that one can catch some rear diseases like Ebola virus and others. Besides, a tourist can simply die because still there are tribes which do not have a civilized society, they kill and eat strangers.

Anyway, I disagree with the opposing statements. I think any travel is exciting even if it is risky. It gives people extraordinary feelings and ideas.

All in all, I suppose that we should travel to exotic places as travelling we find inspiration and have fun. We also gain an unforgettable experience and get to know the world better.
Время создания страницы: 0.309 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум