Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that taking public transportation is a convenient option for travelling.

Some people say that taking public transportation is a convenient option for travelling. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that taking public transportation is a convenient option for travelling. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Веремеенко Ульяна Витальевна,
ученица 9 класса МОУ Лицея № 2 города Волгограда,
учитель Алымова Валерия Сергеевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that taking public transportation is a convenient option for travelling. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

Travelling is an interesting occupation which involves people of all ages. Nowadays we have a lot of options for it. Many people are sure that using public transport is very comfortable and convenient while others strongly disagree with this point of view.

In my opinion, public transport is the best way for travelling. Firstly, we can meet new people and communicate with them during our trips. We can have fun together in the train or in the bus. It makes our travelling more interesting! Secondly, if you go by train or by bus, it is possible to feel free and relaxed. You are not burdened with disturbing thoughts. Finally, everyone knows that public transport is safer than the personal one.

However, there are people who have the opposite opinion. They think that if you travel by public transport, you will not be able to take a lot of things with you. Moreover, tourists, who use public transport, depend on the travel terms and have to go to the railway station or to the airport on time.
I completely disagree with these facts. I think we should be more organized and mobile.
To sum up, there are many different points of view on this problem. I believe that using public transport is the best choice for travelling. As I see it, the success of the trip is determined by good people and great emotions, not by the amount of things or the terms!
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Веремеенко Ульяна Витальевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.103 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум