Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food.

Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Манякина Ирина Александровна,
Студентка 4 курса ТГПУ им. Л.Н.Толстого.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Nowadays healthy way of life is in favor. More and more people take care of their nutrition. The majority of people believe that organic food is healthier than conventional food. But are they really right?

As for me, the conventional food is proper for nutrition. First of all, its quality has become pleasant recently and the price is rather rational. For example, according to the results of the new research conducted by Stanford University scientists these products don’t harm humans and correspond with safety limits. Moreover, this is a small difference between nutrients which can be found as in organic, so as in conventional food.

Nevertheless, a great amount of people assert that organic food is healthier. They say that it’s grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides and safe more Vitamins, as well as minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.

Despite my respect for their opinion I can’t share it. I think that the label ‘organic’ is a marketing campaign that serves to raise the products’ price. Indeed, there’s no guarantee that this food will be more natural than conventional one.

To sum up, I want to say that nutrition plays an important part of our life and it’s worth thinking about the right choice. Choose the right food without overpaying for it and remember that “organic” may be just a label of junk food. Give your preference to local products, stay healthy and keep fit.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Манякина Ирина Александровна.
Время создания страницы: 0.216 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум