Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that weight loss diets can be very harmful.

Some people say that weight loss diets can be very harmful. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that weight loss diets can be very harmful. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Алымова Валерия Сергеевна
учитель английского языка МОУ Лицей № 2
г. Волгоград

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that weight loss diets can be very harmful. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Nowadays people are obsessed with the idea of being attractive. They try to do everything to look like top models and pop stars. Men and women go to the gyms, visit beauty salons and, of course, follow different weight loss diets. Nobody wonders whether it is healthy or not. Some people claim that diets are very harmful while others argue that they make people healthier and more beautiful. I would like to explain my point of view on it.
In my opinion, some people exaggerate the harm of diets. Firstly, they can be balanced and healthy, containing proteins, fats and carbohydrates. These are the main components of healthy nutrition. Moreover, millions of people all over the world suffer from obesity. Loss weight diets are necessary for their lives. In other way, they can die of liver diseases. Thirdly, diets make people more organized because being on a diet suggests following a schedule.
Some people argue that loss weight diets are harmful and they have a point. To start with, people choose diets and do not take into consideration the peculiarities of their organisms. This way they do not get enough vitamins and minerals. It can lead to serious diseases. Besides, some people confuse diets with starvation. They stop eating and suffer from anorexia.
To sum up, there are different points of view on this problem. I believe that following a diet is a good way to be healthy but people should be more accurate choosing the best ones for them.
Время создания страницы: 0.128 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум