Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that you can have only one true friend.

Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Анисимов Денис Вячеславович,
студент 2 курса ГБПОУ СО "Саратовского лицея речного транспорта" г. Саратов.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Probably each person has many friends, but in trouble he will address not to all at once, and to the unique best friend. Even in ancient times when society of people was not so developed, people united in group and in these groups of people chose one to whom trusts. It remained at us since those times.
Each person needs the best friend. But also you should not forget that you can be for someone the best friend too and if he asks you about the help, you have to help. I have the best friend by the name of Yaroslav. I call him the best friend because it helped out me from difficult situations more than once. So I agree that person needs only one true friend.
But there are also other people who claim that a person needs a lot of friends. I consider that they are egoists. When they have a trouble, they call for everybody, but it is not correct. It is just necessary to call one person to whom you trust and he will help you. The true friend is learned in trouble.
In conclusion, I am strongly convinced that a person can have only one genuine friend who cherish you unconditionally.
Время создания страницы: 0.355 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум