Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money.

Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Нгуен Май Тхань Ханг,
ученица 10 класса МОУ лицея № 2 города Волгограда,
учитель Плаксина Елена Анатольевна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that teenagers should work to earn money. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

It is popularly believed that teenagers are a powerful group of consumers, and so many people consider that it will be better if teenagers can supply their pocket money. Nevertheless, the others are against of this idea. I would like to express my point of view on this situation.
In my opinion, teenagers can benefit if they have a part-time job to earn some money. Firstly, it is rather embarrassing to beg a couple of banknotes from parents. Having a salary helps to avoid such unpleasant situations and provides independence. Secondly, a teenager will be thriftier if he puts efforts to earn money. Ability to understand if you really need something or it is just a whim is a very useful skill. Last but not least, is that earning money adolescents learn to be responsible which is extremely important in modern society.
Nevertheless, some people presume that teenagers do not need to work. They claim that parents should provide their children. In addition, these people suppose that teenagers are not adult enough to earn money. They consider it is too difficult to study and work at the same time.
I can not agree with these arguments. Excessive guardianship influences character formation. Our life is harsh and unpredictable, and the sooner a teen knows it the less disappointments he will have. Moreover, a job can be helpful for study.
To sum up, I would like to say that teenagers ought to work to earn money. A proper part-time job not only provides some cash but also gives essential experience and useful skills.
Время создания страницы: 0.344 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум