Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that only those who earn a lot of money can be happy.

Some people think that only those who earn a lot of money can be happy. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that only those who earn a lot of money can be happy. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Титкова Арина Сергеевна
ученица 10 класса МБОУ "Лицей" города Новомосковска
учитель Гончарова Вера Александровна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that only those who earn a lot of money can be happy. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

It`s an eternal question about the ways people can enjoy their lives.Some people think that those who earn a lot of money can be happy and only a thick wallet can bring joy. However, there is another point of view, which I strongly support, that well-being depends not only on money.

I suppose, material prosperity does not play the main role in a human's life. First of all, money, I think, is not able to give you the things that will enrich your internal world. This means that you will not get love and friendship because of high salary. Moreover, I am sure, it can not give you a piece of advice either, when you need support. A person can not purchase happiness and aquire deep understanding of life.

However, there is another point of view. Many people are in favour of the idea that only earning fortunes is the pledge of happiness. Money can rule the world, they believe.

I am strongly against this idea. I am sure, these people fail to understand that this matter constitutes only the material part of life and you can lose it at any time while our spiritual life, our joys and sorrows, our ups and downs stay with us forever.

To sum up, I argue, the first and foremost thing people are supposed to bear in mind - everybody should appreciate the intangible things because they bring us more joy and happiness than money.
Время создания страницы: 0.114 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум