Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students.

Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Чупракова Ксения Евгеньевна,
ученица 11 класса МБОУ "Саскалинская СОШ" города Саскаль,
учитель Столярова Ольга Ивановна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Now some people say that school trips are useful to the students while others assert that an excursion is empty waste of time. Now I would like to express the opinion of this problem.
I think that it is necessary for pupils to go by excursion regularly. There are many the which will be told in favour of this point of view. First, they can the eyes see exhibits, ancient things and the present originals. It is much more interesting, than to consider them on pictures. Secondly, they can plunge into atmosphere of last epoch, present themselves in those conditions which existed several centuries ago. Thirdly, excursion is an integral part of educational process which does its fuller and finished.
However, there are many people who consider school trips harmful and unnecessary. These people are convinced that children spend too much time for trips whereas there is an Internet where can be found any information. In their opinion, the Internet is more effective and economic way of training. I cannot agree with this opinion because the Internet cannot replace live dialogue with friends and harms to health of the child at long use.
In conclusion, I should tell that school trips it is cheerful and interesting, fascinating and informative. Together with friends the pupil can learn much a lot of new and it is useful to spend time.
Время создания страницы: 0.144 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум