Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are.

Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Пименов Василий Максимович, ученик 11А МБОУ "СОШ #25" г. Череповца, учитель - Степанова Елена Петровна.

Вы не допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Ваш профиль не соответствует п. 5.1 Положения о конкурсе.
На данный момент эта тема не закреплена за вами.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 7 мес. назад #3

Тему выбрала Радченко Ксения Владимировна, ученица 11 "А" класса МБОУ "СОШ #25" г. Череповца, учитель - Степанова Елена Петровна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 6 мес. назад #4

Nowadays, fashion has a strong influence on teens. But something is trendy now, something is out of fashion and something is eternal. How not to destroy yourself in a variety of trends?

I think that clothers, as well as a perfumes, can tell about person something important. For example, Victoria Beckham can not concentrate when there are no shoes with a high heel on her legs.She is an ideal for me. Her style can be described with these words: grace, individuality, minimalism.

What can help a young girl or boy to express themselves through clothes? Of course, inner harmony and confidence. I'm absolutely sure that the clothes would look good if only the person will be totally happy and in harmony with his/her body. You shouldn't succumb to the new fashion trends, you can just listening to yourself and to your heart.

Also I would like to add that the school uniform now is exhausted itself and has no importance for students. For example, using different clothers people can show their strengths and hide weaknesses. So they feel more comfortable in society. Then why introduce awkward jackets and shirts, in which children feel awfully? Thoughts about such clothes hamper them to focus on their studies.

To sum up I want to say that fashion isn't the main thing, the really main thing is to make your own style and follow it, despite the opinions of others. So you will be able to express themselves brightly. Then the whole world will hear your opinion!
Время создания страницы: 0.128 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум