Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go.

Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Хромцова Ирина Игоревна
ученица 8 класса МОО-НУДОЛЬСКОЙ-ООШ Клинского района
учитель Дронова Марина Ивановна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some school-leavers think that university is not for them and choose not to go. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

Some school-leavers consider a higher education in not for them and choose the other road in life. Now I am I in the eighth grade and some of my classmates are already thinking if it is necessary to enter a university.
Personally I think a higher education will considerably help everyone in life. First of all, while studying you will receive much new knowledge and skills in the desired area. Of course, a higher education helps in the job search and will provide the opportunity for career growth. Secondly, some universities help their best graduates to find a good job. That is why it is important to put all your efforts in order to become a highly skilled professional in the chosen field of knowledge. And finally, you can find a lot of new friends with common interests there.
But there are a lot of people with the opposite opinion. Someone does not go to a university simply because he cannot afford the payment. There are no higher educational establishments in small towns and some school-leavers cannot go to the other place for studying. Some teenagers prefer to join the army or to start a family after school, while others want to immediately join the working society. I think some of them will probably change their decision in a couple of years.
To sum up I believe there is a reason to enter a university only if you have a desire to study and get new knowledge. You can make a person study but you will never make him like studying.
Время создания страницы: 0.120 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум