Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that cars have improved our lives in a number of ways.

Some people say that cars have improved our lives in a number of ways. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that cars have improved our lives in a number of ways. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Ненашкина Полина Александровна,
ученица 9 класса МОУ "СОШ № 1" поселка Красногорский,
учитель Луехина Надежда Ивановна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that cars have improved our lives in a number of ways. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

It’s common knowledge that a car is one of the greatest inventions in the history of the mankind. Nowadays it plays an important role in the life of every person who travels somewhere. There is an opinion that a car has made our life better in many ways while some people strongly disagree with it.
As for me, I believe that a car has really improved our life. First of all, it’s the most comfortable kind of transport which can take you anywhere in a short period of time .Also, travelling by car is not so expensive as going by plane or ship. So, anyone can allow himself a good trip to the place far away from home.
Still, there are people who have another opinion. To their mind, a car is a dangerous means of transport, each year many people are injured in traffic accidents. Besides, thousands of running vehicles release poisonous gases into the atmosphere.
I can’t agree with this point of view as I believe that a car is the safest kind of transport according to the latest survey all over the world.
All in all, I guess that our life would be more difficult without cars and in the century of high speed they are as necessary as mobile telephones.
Время создания страницы: 0.332 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум